Where Should I Put the Design on my Aisle Runner?
Custom Aisle Runners – Where should I put my design?
By event bella designs/ ebweddingfavors.com
Once you’ve chosen to order a custom aisle runner for your wedding ceremony or special event, the most frequently asked question we receive from our clients is “where should I put the design?”
There are many options as follows:
1. At the Beginning/Entrance – if you are ordering a very long aisle runner (over 75 ft), or if you will definitely be unrolling the aisle runner prior to the start of your ceremony, you may want to place the design at the beginning/entrance of the runner. Of course, you would need to have your aisle way roped so your guests would need to enter their seats from the sides and not the center aisle.
By having your aisle runner unrolled prior to the start of the ceremony, your guests will be able to see the design as they enter the ceremony before they take their seats, so it will set a stunning tone for the rest of your décor at the ceremony for your guests to enjoy. At event bella designs, when a client orders the design to be painted at the beginning/entrance, we normally will paint the design approximately three feet from the beginning edge, providing a little “space frame” for the design.
2. At the Center/Middle –
this is a great location for aisle runners typically 20ft-50ft in length. At this length, the aisle is small enough that all of your guests will be able to see the design, (which is normally at least 3.5 ft in size, usually larger, depending on the design and fonts chosen) and it would show lovely in your photos from behind during or after the ceremony.
3. At the End/Nearest the Altar –
Again, we normally paint this location about 3 ft from the actual end of the runner, simply because we allow a little extra room for standing during the ceremony. This location is great for any length runner as it draws the focus of the guests attention to the front of the room/church and shows well in any photos taken from behind during the ceremony. This is a really popular location. Also, if you would like us to adjust the spacing to 10 ft from the altar, etc., just let us know and we’ll be happy to do that for you.
event bella designs charges no additional fees for painting your design in a custom location. However, if you are not using event bella designs for your runner, please check with the company you’ve chosen to make sure of any additional fees. If you have any questions regarding custom fabric aisle runner design placement, please feel welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a Blessed day!
When you are planning a wedding, one of the most exciting phases of planning is the vision you have in your mind of how your ceremony will look - to you, your fiance, family and friends. Planning the colors, textures, florals and details can be exciting, exhausting, and depending on your vision ~ expensive.
Personalized Fabric Wedding Aisle Runner Order Process?
At event bella, one of our main goals is to create a quality, real fabric aisle runner, that fits within your ceremony decor budget and complements your theme, colors, decor and venue, just as you imagined it would.
1. You'll receive an email from us with a confirmation of your custom wedding aisle runner order and shipping information for your review and sample wedding monogram or logo designs, if applicable, within 2 business days.
2. When we've finalized your custom wedding monogram or logo design & aisle runner order information, you'll be given a target ship date for your custom wedding runner.
3. When your custom wedding runner has shipped, you'll receive a shipment tracking number and photo of your completed wedding monogram or logo design (only on custom painted aisle runner or banner orders) via email.
Note: All of our custom fabric aisle runners are pressed and rolled onto a sturdy white pipe threaded with a three-ply cord for smooth unrolling and are shipped with instructions.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN CUSTOM WEDDING LOGO/DESIGN?
Need a aisle runner project quote for a custom wedding logo, design or monogram you already have? Email your wedding logo, design or monogram to me at email@example.com and I'll be happy to review it and answer you as soon as possible with a complete custom aisle runner quote.
If you have questions about our custom wedding runners, colored fabric runner swatches or your wedding decor designs, please don't hesitate to ask! Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to create an original, customized aisle runner for you and are honored to be a small part in your wedding day!