When Should I Unroll my Custom Aisle Runner?
Custom Aisle Runners – When should my aisle runner be unrolled?
By event bella designs/ ebweddingfavors.com
Once you’ve chosen to order a custom aisle runner for your wedding ceremony or special event, some of our clients are concerned about when the should have the aisle runner unrolled.There are several options, some more traditional than others, but are as follows:
1.Unroll the Custom Runner prior to ceremony start
– This is a popular choice and is useful if you have an ornate design you would like for your guests to be able to see as they enter your ceremony, or if you want your ceremony site to have that completed look when your guests arrive. Please note that if you select this option, the sides of the aisles and entrance to the aisles will need to be “ribboned-off” to block guests from walking on your aisle runner when they enter.**With this option, mothers & grandmothers, your bridesmaids and bride would all walk on the runner.
2.Unroll the Custom Runner Prior to Bridal Party Entering
– This is also a popular choice as it allows the guests to be seated from the center aisle and not the outer sides when they arrive. Usually one or two ushers are then responsible for unrolling the runner after the guests have arrived and prior to the ceremony start. (At event bella designs, we press and roll our runnersonto a sturdy white pipe that is threaded with a sturdy cord for easy unrolling. If ordering from another company, check their unrolling equipment and instructions.) Make sure the ushers know where to store the pipe for rolling the runner after the ceremony so there is no confusion.** With this option, guests, mothers and grandmothers would be seated, the aisle runner would be unrolled and only bridesmaids/bridal party and bride would walk on the runner.
3. Unroll the Custom Runner Prior to the Bride Entering –
This is the most traditional choice, that only the bride and her escort would walk on the runner. Usually the runner would be unrolled after the bridal party enters(including the flower girl(s), and then the runner would be unrolled by the ushers. Again, make sure the ushers know where to store the pipe after unrolling the runner to eliminate any confusion.*** Wish this option, guests, mothers, grandmothers, would already be seated, the bridesmaids/bridal party would have entered and only the bride and her escort would walk on the runner.
Please note: event bella designs charges no additional fees for painting your design in a custom location. However, if you are not using event bella designs for your runner, please check with the company you’ve chosen to make sure of any additional fees.If you have any questions regarding custom fabric aisle runners, please feel welcome to email me at email@example.com
Have a Blessed day!
When you are planning a wedding, one of the most exciting phases of planning is the vision you have in your mind of how your ceremony will look - to you, your fiance, family and friends. Planning the colors, textures, florals and details can be exciting, exhausting, and depending on your vision ~ expensive.
Personalized Fabric Wedding Aisle Runner Order Process?
At event bella, one of our main goals is to create a quality, real fabric aisle runner, that fits within your ceremony decor budget and complements your theme, colors, decor and venue, just as you imagined it would.
1. You'll receive an email from us with a confirmation of your custom wedding aisle runner order and shipping information for your review and sample wedding monogram or logo designs, if applicable, within 2 business days.
2. When we've finalized your custom wedding monogram or logo design & aisle runner order information, you'll be given a target ship date for your custom wedding runner.
3. When your custom wedding runner has shipped, you'll receive a shipment tracking number and photo of your completed wedding monogram or logo design (only on custom painted aisle runner or banner orders) via email.
Note: All of our custom fabric aisle runners are pressed and rolled onto a sturdy white pipe threaded with a three-ply cord for smooth unrolling and are shipped with instructions.
ALREADY HAVE YOUR OWN CUSTOM WEDDING LOGO/DESIGN?
Need a aisle runner project quote for a custom wedding logo, design or monogram you already have? Email your wedding logo, design or monogram to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to review it and answer you as soon as possible with a complete custom aisle runner quote.
If you have questions about our custom wedding runners, colored fabric runner swatches or your wedding decor designs, please don't hesitate to ask! Message me at email@example.com.
We are excited to create an original, customized aisle runner for you and are honored to be a small part in your wedding day!